13th April 2012, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the average fees of doing 3 years LLB course from top colleges of India?

what is the average fees of doing 3 year l.l.b course from top colleges in india

Related Questions:
  1. Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?
  2. Average fees of top B.Schools in India?
  3. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  4. Best coaching fro 3 years LLB in Delhi? List of top colleges providing 3 years LLB course?
  5. Which all colleges in India offer 3 Years LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  10. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  11. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission? -- [New]
  12. How may I know the fee structure of top B schools in India?
  13. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  14. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  15. What is the average fees for top 10 private medical colleges? Which one is the best in north zone?
  16. Can I do BL if I am interested in taking up a Law as career
  17. Which top colleges in Pune offer B.A LLB? What is the fee structure?
  18. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
13th April 2012, 07:55 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average fees of doing 3 years LLB course from top colleges of India?

Hi dear..............
The list of best LAW college in India.......

Below are some more list of colleges where CLAT exam is held.......

For more details visit official website of Respective Website.

Good luck.........
13th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average fees of doing 3 years LLB course from top colleges of India?

Having done MBA in Mktg & HOUR after BSc in economics, Maths & statics, intrested in administrative areas in Govt or public sector, which course do you suggest me to go for ?
13th April 2012, 02:44 PM
itsmehari

In top law colleges such as National Law Schools semester fee varies between Rs. 50000-150000 for LLB course.In local colleges(GOVT. Colleges) its only in the range of Rs.5000-10000
14th April 2012, 02:29 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi,
For doing M.Tech you must write GATE which is the common gateway for pursuing PG course in any part of India.The lsit of colleges are
IIT,NIT,Hindustan University,PSG,sardar patel colg of engineering,Delhi Techinal University,NSIT,SRM,MEPCO,SASTRA. almost every college accepts the GATE score in Tamilnadu you have to write TANCET for M.tech course and getting admissions in state govt colleges.
25th April 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I just know about admession fees and test
12th May 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

In kerala Fees of LLB Course for a SHEDULED CAST student
21st May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for 1st year LLB from university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?