27th June 2012, 08:38 PM

What are the jobs available in Food Technology?

Jobs in food tech...could u please tell me what are the jobs available

13th August 2012, 08:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Food Technology?

Candidates who have completed graduation in Food Technology/ Food and Nutrition can apply for jobs in food technology. Candidates can apply for the post of Food Safety Officer in government organizations. Recruitment to such post is made through by UPSC/ SSC. Graduation in relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks is the eligibility criteria for application. Candidates having work experience can apply for the post of senior food technologist in food processing plants. Biochemists, Home Economists, Research Scientists are the other job positions in food technology.
31st December 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

can food technology student also apear for food inspecter test?
11th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir , I want to become a food technologist. But I don't know exactly where should I get job? and what will be my job profile? please guide me sir. Thank you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?