17th August 2012, 11:19 AM
nitu amit anand

How to take admission in cost accountancy? Should I join CA from ICWAI or IGNOU

hi
i,m nitu anand from pune. just ask you for the detail of cost accountancy. i have completed b.com a/c's hons and i want to take admission in cost accountancy. can i take direct admission in c.a or i have to go for cpt exam .please give me guide. should ijoin c.a from institute i.e ICWAI or IGNOU is best for me.

thanks .
nitu anand

14th August 2013, 09:17 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in cost accountancy? Should I join CA from ICWAI or IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitu amit anand View Post
hi
i,m nitu anand from pune. just ask you for the detail of cost accountancy. i have completed b.com a/c's hons and i want to take admission in cost accountancy. can i take direct admission in c.a or i have to go for cpt exam .please give me guide. should ijoin c.a from institute i.e ICWAI or IGNOU is best for me.

thanks .
nitu anand
hello dear,

as you have completed your graduation, and you are from commerce background you can get direct admission to ipcc of ca, executive of icsi, inter of icwa, but the only condition is you must have scored minimum 55 % in your graduation,

as per the notification of icai/icsi and icwa you can get direct admission in 2nd stage without going for cpt/foundation if you have minimum 55 % in your graduation,

as you want to take admission in cost accountancy , you can register for inter in icwa from icma ,

and you can not go for ca and cs from ignou as they are not authorised for these courses, you can only register from icai and icsi for these courses,

for your better understanding please visit

www.icai.org
www.icsi.edu
www.icma.org

for any further query please post, your message is invited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?