27th April 2011, 02:34 PM
bina sahoo

Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU?

Good Afternoon,
I want to join for MBA in IGNOU. Kindly send the details/procedure for admission in MBA.

27th April 2011, 03:39 PM
roligupta91

Default Re: Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bina sahoo View Post
Good Afternoon,
I want to join for MBA in IGNOU. Kindly send the details/procedure for admission in MBA.
procedure to join MBA from IGNOU is given in admission infomation brochure and IGNOU 's official website
27th April 2011, 07:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For joining for this stream you need to be graduate atleast. It should be from recognised institute. Also you need to have at 50% in the same. You need to fill the application form. Also there will be an entrance exam which you need to clear.
27th April 2011, 09:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Good Afternoon,
To get admission in MBA course from IGNOU, You have to passed in your graduation with minimum 50% Marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination which was conducted by IGNOU.

After Clear the OPENMAT examination, you will get admission in MBA programme in IGNOU.

Eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU's MBA programme is as under -

Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general Category and 45% for Reserved Category OR Bachelor’ Degree with 3 years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience

OR Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/Law/Pharmacy

OR Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship etc.

OR A Master’s degree in any subject.

And if you want to get complete information, then please visit the official website of IGNOU -

www.ignou.ac.in

27th April 2011, 10:00 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Good Afternoon,
Code:
Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU
You can apply for the MBA course in IGNOU through an entrance test OPENMAT-XXIX. This exam is conducted by the IGNOU. The eligibility
criteria required for this examination is mentioned below.

Code:
Eligibility for MBA
>>Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in graduation.

>>For SC/ST minimum marks required is 45%.

>>Candidates having Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ 

Architecture/Law/Pharmacy are also eligible.
For more information visit at the below web site
www.ignou.ac.in
28th April 2011, 12:26 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

How to get Admission in IGNOU MBA

IGNOU Offers a three year MBA course where you can study a wide range of topics in Management studies.

To join IGNOU MBA

Students must have completed Bachelors in Commerce /Science/Information technology/Computer Applications/PGDCA can directly enter MBA 1st semester.

Students can also join IGNOU MBA if he/she has done Bachelor's Degree with 3 years Supervisory / Managerial / Professional

Experience or Professional Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law / Pharmacy or Professional qualifications in Accountancy etc

Admission to the IGNOU MBA will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a

year. IGNOU MBA Fees is Rs. 700/- per course. Rs. 1400/- for MS100 (Total 21 courses).

To know more updated news of IGNOU MBA & IGNOU Courses keep visiting IGNOU4U.
28th April 2011, 01:27 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU

- For getting admission in MBA course from IGNOU, you must have graduation degree with minimum 50% Marks with

a) 3 years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience or

b) Professional Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law / Pharmacy or Professional qualifications in Accountancy etc

c) OR A Master’s degree in any subject.

- If you satisfy this criteria then you have to appear in OPEN MAT examination which is conducted by IGNOU.

- If you qualify in OPEN MAT examination, then you will get admission in MBA programme in IGNOU.

Eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU's MBA programme is as under -

You can visit official website www.ignou.ac.in for complete details

All the Best...
28th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Aravind S

Quote:
Originally Posted by roligupta91 View Post
procedure to join MBA from IGNOU is given in admission infomation brochure and IGNOU 's official website
Eligibility for admission:

Graduation with any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45% reserved category or bachelor degree with three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or professional degree in engineering/technology/medicine/architecture/law/pharmacy; or professional qualifications in accountancy/cost and works accountancy/company secretary ship etc or master degree in any subject

ADMISSION:

Admission to the MBA, Diploma in Management, PGDIM and Post Graduate Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, and MM, will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule. (Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MATand State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT).

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU, candidates who cleared the entrance test for admission into management programme conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and state level test need not appear in OPENMAT
28th April 2011, 03:01 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roligupta91 View Post
MBA : Masters of Business Administration..

Its not the thing did you have the degree of M.B.A or Not

its the thing whether you have done it from good university or not

So doing M.B.A from good university is most important

what you are thinking about IGNOU is right

it is the top versity..

you can have a bright future joining into it..

and the details of IGNOU are provided in the official website of IGNOU

i.e., click on the following link

www.ignou.ac.in

Regards

~aditya~
16th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

When will conduct next OPENMAT exam for correspondence MBA at IGNOU
27th May 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

When will be admission form available for july 2011 session ?
21st June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

plz send me procedure for joining correspondence MBA course form IGNOU. As I have just completed my b.tech from cs stream . send me all details.
21st June 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

when will be held examination of entrance test of MBA ?
11th July 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have successful clear the state level entrance MPMET which in conducted by VYAPAM. What the procedure to get admission in IGNOU MBA through State Level Entrance exam. please send me full detail. [email protected]
11th July 2011, 02:23 PM
vasu.mk120

I have successful clear the state level entrance MPMET which in conducted by VYAPAM. What the procedure to get admission in IGNOU MBA through State Level Entrance exam. please send me full detail.
12th July 2011, 07:03 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

MBA Admission in IGNOU

For MBA you have apply for the written exam called Open MAT exam for MBA courses in IGNOU. Through that exam only they will select the students. Also in ug degree you must scored upto 55% marks.

This is the admission procedure for MBA in IGNOU.

All the best.
16th July 2011, 04:09 PM
vasu.mk120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita Irudhayaraj View Post
Hi friend,

MBA Admission in IGNOU

For MBA you have apply for the written exam called Open MAT exam for MBA courses in IGNOU. Through that exam only they will select the students. Also in ug degree you must scored upto 55% marks.

This is the admission procedure for MBA in IGNOU.

All the best.
I think you do not have sufficient information about that. Please check IGNOU Website. There is another way to join IGNOU MBA "student who have successfully cleared CAT,MAT or Any state level entrance need not to appeared in OPENMAT" . But i do not have knowledge about the procedure.
30th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification of joing openmate exam for mba.
11th August 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Does ignou ship the books requried during the course mba? And are the cost of these books included in the fees structure for MBA?
11th August 2011, 06:24 PM
saurav9889

friend to get admission in mba programme from ignou u need to be a graduate with min. 50% marks,21 yrs of age.then u have to sit for ignou entrance exam.generally working professionals prefer doing an mba from ignou.the exam is generally conducted in the month of feb/mar evry year.
11th August 2011, 06:49 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Arrow Re: Procedure to join MBA from IGNOU?

IGNOU MBA

Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:-

Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category.
OR
Bachelor's degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.

Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.

IGNOU 2011 Fee Structure:-

Course fee of Rs. 1000/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-Registration). Please write Your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.

Course fee can also be paid through bank challan (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration) at the designated Indian Bank and IDBI Bank branches given in Appendix-10. Two copies of the challan will be returned to you by the bank out of which copy marked as “University’s copy” should be submitted to the Regional Centre along with Admission/Re-registration form.

Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any another programme of this university
11th August 2011, 06:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
to join in mba in ignou there are some criteria like........
the candidates should be a graduate from a recognize university.with 555 mark .
then you have to appear open mat entrance exam then you will get admission in mba in ignou.
for more details you can visit website http://www.ignou.ac.in

good luck.........
11th August 2011, 06:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
to join in mba in ignou there are some criteria like........
the candidates should be a graduate from a recognize university.with 555 mark .
then you have to appear open mat entrance exam then you will get admission in mba in ignou.
for more details you can visit website http://www.ignou.ac.in

good luck.........
25th September 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get admission in MBA while i am serving in National Security Guard, pse advise me about the institution which would be better for me .
25th September 2011, 06:42 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Every year IGNOU organised a Open MAT examination and to join IGNOU you have to clear this exam and have to score in it. Besides this, a candidate having score in CAT, JMAT, MAT, XAT etc can also join into it.

For more details you may visit the official website if IGNOU given below :

http://www.ignou.ac.in

The address of IGNOU is given below :

SCHOOL OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
MAIDAN GARHI, NEW DELHI – 110 068

all the best.

good day.
25th September 2011, 06:44 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Every year IGNOU organised a Open MAT examination and to join IGNOU you have to clear this exam and have to score in it. Besides this, a candidate having score in CAT, JMAT, MAT, XAT etc can also join into it.

For more details you may visit the official website if IGNOU given below :

http://www.ignou.ac.in

The address of IGNOU is given below :

SCHOOL OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
MAIDAN GARHI, NEW DELHI – 110 068

all the best.

good day.
31st March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48% in BSC (pass) 2 year course from Calcutta University. Can I apply for MBA course from IGNOU ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?