15th January 2013, 01:14 PM
kalpana garg

How to take admission in CS after B.Com? What is the fee structure?

Please tell me how i take admission in c.s. After b.com tell me the fee structure also. Tell me the prossesor for admission and fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  2. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  6. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  8. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  11. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details? -- [New]
  12. Information about CA course and the fee structure?
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  14. What is the admission schedule for B.Com 1? What is the hostel fee structure of GCG college?
  15. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
5th August 2013, 09:34 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in CS after B.Com? What is the fee structure?

Admission to Company Secretary (CS) course is open throughout the year and examination are held in the month of June and December.

Students may take admission at Foundation Programme or Executive Programme depending upon their academic qualification. Admission to Foundation Programme is provided to 10+2 pass out students of any stream while graduate candidates are eligible to get direct admission at Executive Programme. Their is no minimum or maximum age bar to pursue Company Secretary course.

Application from are available at all regional councils and chapter spread all over major cities in India and abroad as well. Candidates may also apply online at www.icsi.edu.

Fee structure for CS Executive Programme is around Rs. 8000.
11th October 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in CS after B.Com? What is the fee structure?

What is the fees of this course and can we get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?