30th August 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS after studying B.Com? What is the syllabus? Fee structure for the same?

hello. i m studying b.com .i want 2 take admission in CS.so i want information of CS course &syllabus and subjet of entrance and fee. i want proper guidence.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?
  2. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. How to take admission in CS after studying B.Com? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  7. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  8. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  10. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  13. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  16. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  17. Fee structure for studying at Oxford? Availability of loan?
  18. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
1st September 2012, 09:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CS after studying B.Com? What is the syllabus? Fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello. i m studying b.com .i want 2 take admission in CS.so i want information of CS course &syllabus and subjet of entrance and fee. i want proper guidence.
Usually the first stage of the course is Foundation Program but having completed your graduation, you will get complete exemption from this stage and could directly enroll for Executive Program.

In order to register yourself for the Executive Program of Company Secretary Course, Click Here.

The Executive Program is followed by the following stages:

Professional Program
Management Training

Subjects:
  • Executive Program

General and Commercial Laws
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Laws
Company Law
Economic and Labour Laws
Securities Laws and Compliance
  • Professional Program

Company Secretarial Practice
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability

Fee Structure:
  • Executive Program- Rs.7000
  • Professional Program-Rs.9000

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?