17th September 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?

respected sir,due to critical conditions ,i remained to take admission in b.com,now i want to take in any of the governmentcolleges in ahmedabad,now it is possible what to take the admission in b.com. or it is one and final way to gave the external exams with gujarat university,plz help me and show the way to take the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  4. How to get admission in ICFAI hyderabad?
  5. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Hyderabad without clearing any entrance test?
  8. Fee and marks required for M.A from Government college in Hyderabad?
  9. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  10. Can I get admission in reputed college after scoring 58% in B.Com final year and 49%
  11. Can I get admission in DU college after scoring 92.75% in best subjects
  12. How to get admission in government polytechnic college in Hyderabad?
  13. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities -- [New]
  14. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  15. How can I get admission in PhD(English Language) without appearing in any entrance exam and without M.Phil from any Government university at Hyderabad?
  16. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  17. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?
  18. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
8th November 2011, 03:12 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?

dear friend,

yes it can possible.
there is no such problem because both are different courses of different university
so just chill
best of luck.
27th December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?

i am the student from orissa studying im bcom first year and due to my dad's transfer i haav to move Hyderabad so is it possible that i can get the admission in Hyderabad in bcom second year????
29th May 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

in any government college in b.com how many % required for admissison
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?