12th June 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in English Medium Arts?

i was in gujarati madium in 12th std in commerce.. now can i take admission in english medium arts? i have got 88 percentage in 12th.i want to know about psychological career.

31st December 2017, 12:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in English Medium Arts?

To take admission in English Medium Arts course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Arts course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. You have to qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing English Arts course.
24th December 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in English Medium Arts?

I am doing my graduation from Gujarat university & in. B. A sem:1.I want to change my college, medium and core subject after sem:1.Is it possible? If yes, then what's the procedure behind it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?