8th May 2013, 10:11 PM
mohdameeq

How to take admission in government institute in MCA?

I want to take admission in government institute in MCA .... Its this is the best chance to gain knowledge.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  3. What is the fee structure for MCA for every semester?
  4. Is VIT institute good for pursuing MCA? What is the criteria and details of admission?
  5. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  6. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  7. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  8. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  9. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  10. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  11. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  12. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  14. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  15. Can I do MCA from Government College after the completion of BCA from Private Institute?
  16. Can I take admission in MCA government college? I have scored 661 rank in general
  17. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job? -- [New]
  18. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
3rd May 2014, 05:22 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in government institute in MCA?

If want to take admission in government Institution than you need to crack the entrance examination. You have not been mentioned your degree qualification and you have not been mentioned your state. For Example : If you want to admission in Tamil Nadu Government Colleges than you need to crack the TANCET Examination. TANCET i.a Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to MCA, MBA, M.E, M.Arch, M.Plan and M.Tech Programme.

Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination the candidate must have a completed bachelor's degree and must have attained the 50% Marks. Final year candidates may also eligible to apply. There is no limitation to attempt examination. Any bachelor's candidate can apply for this examination. After cracking this examination the candidate can join government colleges, Government Aided Colleges and Self-Finance Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?