8th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Jammu JBT after doing B.A in distance mode from Haryana?

I have done ba 1st 2nd in 2009 10 in distance mood from haryana than itake admission in jammu jbt session 2009 11 & final exam in sep 12 now can i complet my ba final it right or wrong

25th February 2019, 09:50 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in Jammu JBT after doing B.A in distance mode from Haryana?

JBT (Junior Basic Training) is the 2 year full time diploma level educational course. JBT course is important to become a teacher. Admission to JBT course will be based on merit. As per my opinion, You should pursue JBT course after completion of your BA.

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Colleges for JBT Course In Jammu & Kashmir
- Kashmir Creative Education Foundation
- Mahatma Gandhi College of Education

JBT Admission to Mahatma Gandhi College of Education
- Visit the official website : www.mgceindia.com
- Click on "Admissions" in our services section.
- Download application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Scan the filled application form.
- Draw DD of application fee in favour of "Mahatma Gandhi College of Education" payable at New Delhi.
- Send application form along with DD and required documents to "57-A, Gurunanak Pura, Vikas Marg Shakarpur, Delhi - 110092".

Career Prospects
After completion of JBT course, You can get job opportunities as Teacher, Tutor, Librarian, Teacher Assistant, Counselor, Administrator, Childcare Worker, Social Worker etc.

Employment Areas
- Schools
- Coaching Centres
- Libraries
- Children Care Centers
- Government Offices
- Sports Centers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?