27th June 2010, 11:30 AM
sschauhan67

Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?

What is the difference betwwen the caurse of d.ed & jbt.there is any instute in haryana conducting jbt course in haryana

Related Questions:
  1. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  3. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  4. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  5. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  6. How can I do JBT course in Haryana? What is the date of the sale of form for JBT?
  7. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
  8. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  9. Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?
  10. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  11. List of JBT in Haryana? Link from where I can get the JBT list?
  12. What is the selection procedure for JBT Haryana?
  13. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  14. How to take admission in JBT Haryana?
  15. Private college in Haryana which offers JBT course along with placement in private schools? -- [New]
  16. Can B.Ed student apply for JBT teachers post in haryana
  17. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When are the results for JBT?
28th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschauhan67 View Post
What is the difference betwwen the caurse of d.ed & jbt.there is any instute in haryana conducting jbt course in haryana
Dear friend,

DEd. is a diploma in education.

JBT is Junior Basic Training

There are 250 institute in Haryana who offer JBT course. Please survey in your nearby area and proceed further for admission.

For more details please visit www.haryanaeducation.com.

Regards,

Ramjash
29th June 2011, 10:35 AM
sandymishra45

Default Re: Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?

D.Ed and JBT both are teachers training course.

D.Ed is a 2years teachers training course for primary section (1st to 5th). Duration for this is 2 years. After 12th a candidate is eligible for D.Ed.

J.B.T is a 2 years Nursery teachers training course .Duration for J.B.T is also 2 years. Eligibility criteria for J.B.T are as follows-
1.-50% for intermediate and 45% for graduates
2.- Age limit is 17th to 28 years.

There are many institutions in Haryana for J.B.T-

1. M. R. College Of Education

2. Hindu College Of Education

3. Ch. Pratap Singh Memorial College Of Education.

4. S. P. S. Janata College Of Education

5. B. S. Anangpuria Institute Of Technology And Management.

6. S. R. G. College Of Education

7. Shri Shanti Sagar Jain Girls College Of Education.
11th July 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

how apply for d.ed
19th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

how apply for counselling
21st July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

apply for DED my qualification 12th , commercce my marks 309. 61.80%
Renu Nagar D/O Sh. Ompal Nagar
VILL. Nawada (Tigaon) , P.O. NIMKA
Teh- Ballabgarh, Distt. Faridabad
Category - BC (B)
Rural Area Please Confirm my Addmission
10th September 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is good D.ED OR JBT?tell me,what should be passing percentage and age for doing D.ED.?
10th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to take training through distance education in J.B.T?
1st September 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

What is fees of D.ED. per course district institute of education and training,Mohinder Garh.
13th May 2014, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir! i want take admisson in jbt haryana ; would u tell me date of jbt form 2014 plz at my fb account [email protected]
6th January 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my two year NTT it means nptt so I want to know that I m elegible for filling form in which d.ed is want bcz it is also a diploma
13th April 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to know there is any diffrence in JBT and D.ed. which is better
And when we apply for government job which is preferred.
Who is D.ed can also apply for JBT post
Who is JBT can also apply for D.ed
17th November 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12th and diploma in computer science and engineering I am 27 year old is iam eligible for D. ED
29th January 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Are the JBT / D.Ed courses that are offered also have an option of distance learning or do i need to go for a regular one ?

Regards
Karan
29th January 2018, 01:06 PM
kkukreja

Dear All, Is there an option of JBT/D.Ed from distance learning or only regular option is there ?

Regards
Karan
5th September 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done ett courase from jammu and kashmir i am eligible for ctet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?