8th June 2013, 05:54 PM
akdhanayat

How can I the entrance in computer engineering in Aurangabad Maharashtra

Sir, Pl help me that how can i get the entrance in Computer engineering in Aurangabad Maharashtra & what is the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I the entrance in computer engineering in Aurangabad Maharashtra
  2. Cutoff list of engineering admission in colleges of Aurangabad, Pune and Maharashtra?
  3. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
  4. Will I get any government college of engineering, Aurangabad Maharashtra after scoring 85% in HSc and 117 in MHT CET?
  5. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  6. Is there best coaching available for UPSC exam in Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  7. Is ATI college, Aurangabad approved by AICTE for technical education?
  8. How may I get details about my result for Exam held at Aurangabad Maharashtra state?
  9. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  10. What is the best option after doing diploma in computer engineering from Aurangabad?
  11. i have a new study center in maharashtra in Aurangabad
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?
  13. List of the top engineering colleges for computer science and civil engineering stream which situated in Nagpur, Pune and Aurangabad?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  15. Fee structure for MCA course in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra? I am from OBC category
  16. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  17. What is the fee structure of IHM Aurangabad, Maharashtra -- [New]
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2019, 08:57 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I the entrance in computer engineering in Aurangabad Maharashtra

In Aurangabad, Most engineering colleges are affiliated to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar University. Admission to B.E/B.Tech will be based on entrance exam MHT-CET or JEE Main. For admission, You need to apply online on official website of DTE Maharashtra.

MHT-CET Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on "MHT-CET" and then "Apply Online".
- Fill the registration details and complete registration.
- Login and Fill the Personal Details, Contact Details, Reservation Details, Education Details and Other Details etc.
- Upload photo and signature as per specification.
- Pay requisite application fee online.
- On successful payment, Confirmation Page will be displayed. Print it for future reference.

MHT-CET Application Dates
- Starting of Application Process : 18th January, 2019
- Last Date to Apply : 4th April, 2019
- MHT-CET Exam Date : 10th May, 2019

Top Engineering Colleges In Aurangabad
- Government Engineering College
- Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College
- Shreeyash College of Engineering and Technology
- GS Mandal's Marathwada Institute of Technology
- Aurangabad College of Engineering
- PES College of Engineering
- Shri Sai College of Engineering
- Maulana Azad College
- Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- Hi-Tech Institute of Technology
- Sai Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Savitribai Phule Women's Engineering College
- Deogiri Institute of Technology and Management Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?