5th June 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can you please provide me list of Diploma colleges available in Mumbai along with their eligibility criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  2. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  3. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  6. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of diploma government or good ranked colleges of Civil in Mumbai? What are the different types of Civil Engineering?
  8. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  9. Best colleges in Mumbai for diploma Civil Engineering?
  10. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  11. Can I pursue engineering after scoring 42% in 10th exams? In which type of engineering diploma colleges can I get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  15. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  16. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. How to do B.E through distanc education after completing diploma in civil engineering?
12th June 2016, 02:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can you please provide me list of Diploma colleges available in Mumbai along with their eligibility criteria for admission?
The list of polytechnic colleges offering the Diploma in Civil Engineering in Mumbai;

- Agnel Polytechnic - Official Website
- Government Polytechnic - Official Website
- K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic - Official Website
- Thakur Polytechnic - Official Website
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Polytecnic - Official Website
- Adbul Razzak Kalsekar Polytechnic - Official Website

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks only. Those who passed 10th class can apply for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years.
12th June 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Mumbai are :-

--> Excel College Of Higher Education  
Address: 53 2nd Floor Raghuleela Mall, Opp. Vashi Station, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
Phone:099871 81475

--> Mumbai Institute of Information Technology
Address: Station Rd, Sector 11, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road East, Maharashtra 401107
Phone:022 6561 2883

--> K. J. Somaiya Polytechnic
Address: Near Somaiya Running Track, Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Vidyavihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
Phone:022 2102 7408

--> Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Polytechnic
Address: I.C.Colony, Link Road, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400103
Phone:022 2890 1374

To be eligible to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you must have to pass your 10th standard in all subjects with minimum qualifying marks from a recognised board and you must have to apply for Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) through which admissions are done in Diploma course in colleges of Maharashtra.
13th June 2016, 04:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
List of the diploma college in Mumbai for Civil Engineering:-

K J Somaiya Polytechnic
https://www.somaiya.edu/polytechnic

Agnel Polytechnic
http://www.apv.ac.in

Government Polytechnic College
http://www.gpmumbai.ac.in/

A C Patil College of Engineering
Click here for Contact Details
Click here for Home Page

Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering
http://www.shahandanchor.com/mgmt/

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?