16th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Pharm? What can I do?

i want to take admission in m.pharm.in a free seat, so what can i do?

13th June 2012, 03:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Pharm? What can I do?

First of all, you have to decide on the college you wish to pursue M.Pharm course. Visit the website of the concerned college to collect details on admission process. Application for admission can be moved through the web portal itself. GPAT score is normally considered in most colleges for admission. Certain institutions carry out own selection procedure for recruitment.
8th July 2012, 11:29 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Pharm? What can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in m.pharm.in a free seat, so what can i do?
M. Pharm stands for Master of Pharmacy . It is an Master degree . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester with Practical Training .

To apply for M.pharmacy you should qualified in B.Pharma ( Bachelor of Pharmacy ) Course from recognized University .
You should score more then 50% percentage of marks in your bachelor degree . You should Qualified in GPAT / GATE Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

The Admission for M.Pharmacy Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . There is so many Institution may accepts this GPAT Score Card . So. If your score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for M.Pharmacy Course in top Colleges .

Here i provide you the Books for GPAT Entrance Examination , Please go through this Books. It's very helpful to crack the GPAT Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

Books for GPAT ( Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test ) Entrance Examination :-

# GPAT Entrance Examination ( Key To Success ) by A. A. Siddiqui
# GPAT Entrance Examination by Ali
# GPAT Entrance Examination ( Solved Papers ) by Vidya Sagar
# GPAT Entrance Examination by G. Vidya Sagar
# GPAT Entrance Examination by N. N. Inamdar

List of M.pharmacy Colleges in India :-
  • RajKumar Goel Institute of Technology
  • Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology
  • Saroj Institute of Technology and Management
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Science
  • Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science
  • Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy
  • Shadan College of Pharmacy
  • Oriental Institute of Science and Technology
  • Bombay College of Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?