12th June 2012, 07:13 PM
kadgaos

How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?

I want to take admission for M Tech in Civil Engineering(Hydraulics) throught distance Learning programme(All over India)or part time programme in pune only.
Please inform me all the institute names with valid mail.ID and Contact no.

Thanks & Regards,
Snehal

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. What to do to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance Learning in Haryana?
  3. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning -- [New]
  4. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  5. Which are the distance learning programmes for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  8. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  9. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  10. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  12. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  13. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  14. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  18. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
18th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?

Dear sir /madam
i want kindly information regarding btech/mtech civil engineering ugc/aicte approved distence education list and addmission procedure as early as possible .
thanks sir/madam
my name ashok b karpe mo 9892258551
19th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?

i want to takae admission to the M-TECH aftr BE civil
5th September 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What are min marks to take admission in NIT
11th November 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the name of Govt. Engineering colleges which offer M. Tech degree through correspondence with total fees
10th February 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam
I want Kindly information regarding m.Tech Civil Enginnering aicte approved distance education lis and amission procedure as early as possible

My name is saraswathi Guguloth working as Assistant Executive ENngineer (Roads and Buildings Department ) Goverment of Andhra Pradesh

Email ID: [email protected]
Thanks Sir/Madam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?