29th October 2011, 01:39 PM
navneetsharma12

What to do to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance Learning in Haryana?

i want to do mtech in civil engineering by distance learning in haryana
what can i do for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  3. How to pursue M.Tech through distance learning from Mumbai University
  4. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  6. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  8. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning -- [New]
  9. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  10. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  11. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  12. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  13. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  14. How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  17. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  18. Is ITM university recognized by AICTE?
16th December 2011, 12:19 AM
rk6030

Default Re: What to do to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance Learning in Haryana?

M.Tech in Karnataka Open University

This is the only university offered M.Tech civil engg

To find details for Application Procedure, Admission Notification and Results refer to website - http://ksoumysore.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?