29th April 2013, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Tech in CSE on the basis of donation?

want to take admission in m.tech. in c.s.e. on the basis of donation...

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?
  2. Any chance to get selected after being at 26 in JNMC Belgaum waitlist?
  3. Can I get CSE seat after scoring 5683 rank in KLU University without donation?
  4. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score? -- [New]
  6. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  8. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  9. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  10. Admission to mtech nanoscience in DU on the basis of JAM?
  11. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test?
  12. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  13. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  14. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  15. How many seats are there IITs for M.Tech CSE course?
  16. List of M.Tech colleges in Hyderabad offering Telecom course
  17. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  18. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
27th July 2016, 04:03 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech in CSE on the basis of donation?

You need to meet the management people of the college where you want admission and ask them directly, if that is not possible they will say no. But, if you offer a good donation then they will consider you, here your contacts and network of related people may help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?