5th October 2012, 08:17 PM
zip zap

How to take admission in science stream if I am good in physics, chemistry and biology

iwant to taqke admission in science stream iam good in physics chemestry and bio what should ido after 12th

17th February 2013, 04:26 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to take admission in science stream if I am good in physics, chemistry and biology

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip zap View Post
iwant to taqke admission in science stream iam good in physics chemestry and bio what should ido after 12th
Thats good to hear that you are good in the main concepts of the education.
These are the 3 important things in the education.Since every where this subject comes in our career.

So i would i say that which ever subject you take this things will be coming to your hand.

So i can suggest you to take the degree like Bsc or Btech where you can find many number of courses where you can get this core subjects.

You have many options in the engineering and 3years degree program.But we cannot take all the three at same time.Because this 3 are charactegorised in the three different categories.

Hope this info helped you.

Regards,
Sampath
17th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: How to take admission in science stream if I am good in physics, chemistry and biology

Hi,
If you are interested in Science Stream then after 12th do B.Sc with any of your interested combinations and then do M.Sc in your subject .........After that you can either enter into teaching proffession in Science Stream or else go to Research field.
All the Best
17th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in science stream if I am good in physics, chemistry and biology

Hi Guest,

Here you did not mention that what is your qualification and for what are you looking to take admission.

If you are looking for admission in 12th Standard, then you can go for BiPC stream which will be good for you.

You can have better future after that as after passing 12th Standard with BiPC you have lots of career options.

You can go for MBBS or any other Dental and medical courses.

Thank you,

All the best.
17th February 2013, 10:58 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in science stream if I am good in physics, chemistry and biology

Hi,

First of all you have to be focused in your AIM,and what you want to become,if you are really good in those subjects then there are various career prospects for you;

After 12th you can be:=

* Join Medical group by writing MBBS entrance like AIPMT,JIPMER, AIIMS,AFMC etc

* Join Engineering group by writing IIT, BITSAT,AIEEE etc.

* you can also go for graduate with Physics honors at Delhi university,ST Stephens etc. They are really good colleges.

* Join NDA after 12th, you have 60% and unmarried male.

All the best for your future endeavor, and choose your goals very carefully,remember do what you have interest in that. It will be good for you.

regards,

yash
18th February 2013, 04:36 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Friend,

If, you are interested to take admission in science stream, then carrer path finder for you is mentioned as below:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?