29th January 2014, 09:54 PM
sarthak9595

How to take admission in SMU in 2nd year after completing FY from Mumbai University

i hav complted my fy from mumbai university so i want admission in SMU IN 2ND YEAR,is this possible??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing BSc IT from Mumbai University?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  3. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  4. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  5. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  6. How can I take admission in Pharmacy after completing SYBSc in micro-chem from Mumbai University
  7. Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  10. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year engineering in Bombay IIT after completing first year engineering from Mumbai Engineering University?
  12. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  13. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  14. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  16. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  17. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year from Punjab University after completing B.Com 1st year from Guru Nana Dev University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?