7th June 2011, 08:48 PM
d_dhamodharan

Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

I had completed second year in Bio Medical Engineering in Mumbai University during June . Now I wish to transfer from Mumbai University and to pursue my third year from any of the Anna University Engineering College in Tamil Nadu. What is the procedure for getting the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  2. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ? -- [New]
  5. Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?
  6. Do I have a chance of getting scholarship being in 2nd year of Biomedical engineering?
  7. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  9. How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University
  10. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  11. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  12. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Manipal University in 2nd year after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering from Mumbai University?
  14. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  15. Can I transfer from one college to another under Anna University?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student of Anna University?
  17. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is studying Biomedical in Anna University CEG campus valued?
17th November 2011, 09:23 AM
pvsantoshkumar

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

First of all, you have to obtain NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATES from the concerned State Govt. Education Departments subject to the availability of vacancy in the seeking University i.e.Anna University. After showing the NOC to the existing University, the transfer certificate and other certificates to be handed over at the seeking University duly paid necessary fees.

Regards,
P.V. SUBBARAO
YANAM
13th March 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

Procedure of transfering from Ch. Charan Singh University to Bangalore University.. As i am a student of BCA 1st year. what is the procedure please tell...please..
22nd March 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

is it possble to change vniversity after 2nd year engg1
7th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.com in bangalore unviersity and i am planning to transfer to Anna university tamilnadu for second year. what are the procedures please explain
28th May 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

procedure for transfering kerala university b tech to anna university?
30th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.COM from Mumbai university (IDOL) on October 2010. now i am taking admission in K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic (Part time in diploma mechanical engineering). but my admission is in provisional. they require TC from Mumbai university for conform the admission. but they dont issue any form for the TC. but mumbai university require a application form for the same. so kindly help me for getting the TC from university.

Chandan Sabat
2nd September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i am in third year extc
and want to transfer in another college is it possible to transfer in T.E year
9th June 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

We are looking for the correct procedure to shift our ward from VTU (autonomous College) Karnataka after the fourth semester to any university in Gujarat/Maharastra.
Kindly advise the right process and schedule of actions required.
18th July 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I take transfer from one university to another after completing my 2nd year in diploma( mechanical)
23rd August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want a transfer certificate to take a admission at SNDT college for MA, so what is the procedure.
22nd February 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i study in B.E(MEchanical) in gujarat technological university.. and i am change to 2nd year transfer to visvesvaraya technological university... so sir is it possible to me??
27th March 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i am have passed my 1st year in banking an insurance from mumbai university now i am shifting to hyderabad is it poosible for me to take admission in 2 nd year in hyderabad college please tel me the procedure
11th June 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

My wife join TNEB job resently, before she study in 6 th sem in anna university. How to continu her study.
16th June 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Want my transfer certificate. 1997 commerce pass out. What is the procedure?
23rd October 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure to change to BE second year to Anna University from a deemed university after studying Btech 1st year there?
23rd June 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer my university after first year from nagpur University to pune University ?
15th May 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am studying in first year engineering college in Mumbai university shall I transfer it to North Maharashtra university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?