16th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to take coaching for PO to do Maths honors?

after 12th i want to do maths honrs then side by side i want to taake coaching for p.o so that there can be a chance of being po is more. so pls. tell me from where i have to take coaching for bank PO?

[email protected]

11th October 2015, 10:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take coaching for PO to do Maths honors?

Yes, you are eligible to take the coaching for the PO and the pursue the maths honors course both.

Since you want to become an PO you can start the preparation from now as according to the required syllabus for the examination. Then definitely you will qualify in the examination easily.

As you have minimum three year time to prepare for the examination and to make a good command on the Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Knowledge, Data Interpretation etc...

There are many coaching in the different towns so you can pursue it from where you feel comfort. Some of the coaching are :-
* Mahindra's.
* Paramount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?