16th January 2014, 04:29 PM
Jayamolp

Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors

Which are the best colleges for Maths Honors and what is the difference between BSC and Honors?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors -- [New]
  2. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  4. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  5. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  6. What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?
  7. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  8. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  9. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  10. Colleges at Sonepat Haryana offering BSc Honors
  11. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  12. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  13. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  14. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  15. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  16. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  17. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  18. Best colleges for B.Com honors after scoring 92.2% in 12th CBSE? What is the cutoff?
13th September 2016, 01:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors

There are many colleges affiliated with different universities which are famous for mathematics honors course.

So, kindly give the city or state in which you want to get the name of best colleges in any specified course. Some of best in DU are :-

Kirori Mal College.

Vanketsawar College.

Saheed Bhagat Singh.

BHU and Allahabad universities are famous universities for it.

The difference between honors and general is that in honors candidates have specialization in that course where as in the general there is no specialization and you need not have to go through the syllabus in deep.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?