8th January 2013, 09:09 PM
gourav grewal

List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil?

plz tell me ma list of Germany university of MS in structural (civil)..n wat Iz the requirement of the university..n how much score they want in IELTS..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  2. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering
  3. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  4. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  10. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  11. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany? -- [New]
  12. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  13. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  14. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  16. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
26th April 2013, 10:41 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil?

There are numerous colleges of MS In structural Civil .

I provide the best universities of Germany of MS in structural Civil :-

1] University of Freiburg

2] University of Marburg

3] University of Augsburg

4] University of Bamberg

5] University of Bayreuth

6] Free University of Berlin

7] Fernuniversitat Hagen

8] Helmut Schmidt University

9] Humboldt University of Berlin

10] Bieleield University

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best...............
15th May 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I want the universities which offer environmental engineering after my B.Tech(CIVIL ENGINEERING),the requirements of CGPA for that course and fees structure,please reply as soon as possible.
15th May 2013, 10:34 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil are :

University of Bamberg

University of Bayreuth

Free University of Berlin

Fernuniversitat Hagen

Helmut Schmidt University

Humboldt University of Berlin

GOOD LUCK
15th May 2013, 11:48 PM
kalia1

HI,

List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil-----------------

1] University of Freiburg

2] University of Marburg

3] University of Augsburg

4] University of Bamberg

5] University of Bayreuth

6] Free University of Berlin

7] Fernuniversitat Hagen

8] Helmut Schmidt University

Wish you good luck................
22nd August 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I know universities for transportation
22nd September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam,
I'm very much interested to do masters in structural engineering or construction management.But i dont have any idea for this.which exam prefers universities for doing masters in germany?.give me fee structures also.
26th May 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

plz give the list of colleges which are giving free ms in civil engineering for indian student. I am a civil engineering student with 68%.and also give the links for my reference.
which place is cheapest yo live in germany ??? plz reply ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?