8th February 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?

hi, i`m basically civil engg student from karnataka..
and wanna do my masters in structural engg!

so i need a list of collages for my better career...

and how abt MIT ? any entrance exams? wtz d fee structure? and any twinning prog is thr in
MIT regarding m.tech? and is m i that much f lucky to get admission in MS? i mean is thr any MS prog related to civil engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering Part time masters in Structural Engineering in Bangalore?
  2. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
  3. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  5. List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?
  6. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
  8. Which are the colleges in India to do masters in Geography? What is the fee structure?
  9. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  10. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  11. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  12. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  13. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  15. What is the fee structure for M.E Structural Engineering offered by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi?
  16. Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?
  17. What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?
  18. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
30th October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?

list of collages for PG course in civil engineering.....
26th May 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?

hi, i am a student of civil engineering still awaiting graduation, can i start my masters before graduation
18th December 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i find good masters collages in structure engg in gujarat only. wants of list of collages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?