29th June 2022, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How toavail credit transfer facility from one university to another?

SIR I AM 2 paper supplimentary in b.com calicut univercity i here about cradit transfer facility for change univercity and clear supply, how can i do that in cradit base?

27th June 2023, 02:16 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How toavail credit transfer facility from one university to another?

To avail credit transfer facility from one university to another, you will need to follow these steps:
  • Contact the university you want to transfer to and inquire about their credit transfer policy.
  • Gather all of the required documents, such as your transcripts, a letter of request, and a letter of recommendation.
  • Submit the application form and the required documents to the university.
  • Wait for the university to review your application and decide whether or not to accept your credits.
The credit transfer process can vary from university to university, so it is important to check with the specific university you are interested in transferring to. However, in general, you will need to have completed at least 50% of the credits for the program you are transferring to in order to be eligible for credit transfer.
Once your credits have been transferred, you will be able to take the remaining courses you need to complete your degree at the new university. You may also be able to get credit for the courses you failed in your previous university, depending on the university's policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?