10th October 2012, 05:26 PM
akshay dhanuskar

How to transfer to Lixminarayan institute of Technology, Kanpur

I m in university department of chemical technology ,amravati university want to transfer to lixminarayan institute of technology,Nagpur
So is it possible?

13th November 2015, 06:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer to Lixminarayan institute of Technology, Kanpur

If both the institutes are under same university then college transfer is possible and this facility is only available after completion of first year of engineering.

For this, seats must be vacant in the college in same branch in which you want admission. What you need to do is to write an application for college transfer to your registrar who will forward it to the university.

If seats are vacant in that college and is willing to take admission then university will allow to get admitted in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?