19th April 2012, 07:36 PM
sandeep adhana

Can I transfer my admission from one central university to other university after 1st year?

can i tranfer my admission from one central university to other central university after 1st year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  2. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  4. How to take admission in Christ University?I am in 1st year in Scottish Based University
  5. Can I get transfer form one college to another?
  6. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  7. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
  8. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  9. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  10. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  11. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  12. Can I transfer from Lovely Professional University after 1st year?
  13. How to transfer from Allahabad university to BHU after 1st year?
  14. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  15. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  16. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  17. How to transfer college in MG university after 1st year B.tech? Is it possible to change the branch?
  18. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University? -- [New]
27th July 2013, 09:56 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I transfer my admission from one central university to other university after 1st year?

Most of the national universities allow candidates to migrate from one university to another university known as Inter-University Migration. Migration may be allowed in second or third year or even may not be allowed for selected courses.

There are some conditions that a candidate must have to fulfill in order to migrate within universities. Conditions may be like candidate must have been declared passed in every examination of previous sessions and must be a bonafide student of the college at the time of leaving the college.

Conditions may vary from one university to another, therefore you must contact officials for detail procedure.
28th February 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer my admission from one central university to other university after 1st year?

Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?Do you have any question ? Or have anything to say ?
23rd September 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am studying BBA in Chandigarh group of colleges jhanjheri which comes under punjab technical university i want to migrate in maharashi dayanand university is it possible ?
25th November 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer my admission from one central university to other university after 1st sam year?
4th September 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Can we have change university of one state to another state after 1st year?
15th September 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Jnu ma history seat transfer to hyderabad central university
21st February 2022, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer admission in PG course from one central University to other central University and how??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?