12th June 2011, 02:55 PM
sujithra.sweety

How and where can I learn the additional courses like Embedded Systems, VLSI, PCB Layout etc?

Iam an ECE 1st year student. How and where can i learn the additional courses like Embeded systems, VLSI, PCB layout etc which can help me for my future studies.

Related Questions:
12th November 2011, 01:12 AM
Beready

Default Re: How and where can I learn the additional courses like Embedded Systems, VLSI, PCB Layout etc?

hello friend,

its very good that you want to learn this courses .
if you want to learn this courses than the best institutes are
in Delhi,Bangalore,in Orissa or you can go for Hyderabad also.
good luck.
24th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where can I learn the additional courses like Embedded Systems, VLSI, PCB Layout etc?

i were an 2nd year ece student? but i need to learn the embedded system.i 1nly finishing the 2.is it possible to i learn the embeeded system? what are the basics of embedded i already known? list the things?
12th October 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

im a M.E first year Embedded System student,What additional courses i have to study to work in company sides
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?