12th July 2010, 12:11 PM
girishnagendra

Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60%+?

i have completed BE(CS).. i have 57% aggregate.. many company asking 60+ to get into job... do i need to do any additional courses ... can i get job i'm very much scared please suggest me something...

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to do any additional courses to be eligible for companies asking for 60+ percentage?
  2. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  3. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  4. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  5. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai
  6. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Additional courses which I should take to get a good job?
  8. Do BBM students have career opportunity in Airlines? Additional courses to get job?
  9. Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering
  10. Jobs in future after BCA? What additional courses to do?
  11. How much aggregate is needed is needed to get into companies that teach some courses and also provides a job?
  12. Which courses should I opt after B.Tech in ECE for getting a job in shipping companies? -- [New]
  13. Which are the additional courses for Information Science Engineer
  14. After scoring 66% in B.Tech CSE should I join NIIT?
  15. List of courses to do for getting a core job in MNC companies?
  16. What are the courses which I can apply after Graduation which would promise me a job?
  17. Which is better CA, CS or BCA?
  18. Which courses after 12th with arts stream will help me to get job in IT companies like TCS?
10th May 2011, 02:51 AM
yamuhari

Default Re: Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60%+?

u have good communication skills and programming knowledge.surely u wil get job.nomatter what percentage you have.Additional courses not required.so try to improve your technical knowledge
10th May 2011, 10:18 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60%+?

As yuou don't have 60% so you must have to do some technical course then you will able to get jobs easily.
so do
>net
Java
Python
Perl Languages.
Linux Courses.
10th May 2011, 12:31 PM
hirenpatel53

Default Re: Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60%+?

Dear Girish
i do not think so for any good job u need good percentage rather then knowledge , i am not talking that percentage is not important its most important but if u do not have than what to do so Make your Base Strong once you are on technical round clear it with massive score then organization will get compromise with you percentage there is many huge company who looking personal with 60%+ but for them you have to get experience for 2-3 years then they will on the base of experience and education they will Hire u Be Positive Always
10th May 2011, 06:03 PM
Prerna20

hi

Try in companies in which you satisfy the eligibility criterion.

A minimum of 6 month course would be required in order to apply off campus to these companies ... Try out NIIT courses which would help you build up your knowledge and have a control on 1 or 2 programming languages.

Then you can try out for the companies.

Regards

Prerna
10th May 2011, 07:13 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

If you have 60%+, then then you are eligible for most of the MNCs and PSUs, but still if you would have additional degree, then will be more preferred than your companions.
You can do short term courses which are of 2-3 months duration.
23rd June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60% ?

does the college in which i studied matters in getting a job in a company
7th December 2011, 12:44 PM
rk6030

It is must..

Certified Programs

1 CCNA

2. SCJP

3. OCA

4. MCSE

5. Maya and 3D Course

6.A+ certification

7. SAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?