16th May 2013, 06:48 PM
gulshan.ssi

How to work in Custom department if I am a ICWAI qualified person?

hi... i am an icwai qualified person fresher. i want to work in custom department. so is there any post in custom department for icwai qalified student? if any.. plz state the whole procedure to follow in this regard clearing the necessary preparations.

6th May 2014, 11:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to work in Custom department if I am a ICWAI qualified person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulshan.ssi View Post
hi... i am an icwai qualified person fresher. i want to work in custom department. so is there any post in custom department for icwai qalified student? if any.. plz state the whole procedure to follow in this regard clearing the necessary preparations.
Nice to see that you're Interested to join in Custom department. In order to join in Custom department you need to appear in SSC written examination. ICWAI course is considered as a professional course. The candidate should have appeared and passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university. So, If you're an graduate student you're eligible to apply for Custom department examination. Otherwise you're not eligible for this entrance examination. The candidate age should be minimum 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Test and Interview. The written Examination pattern consist of General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic ability, Reasoning etc. So, You should be crack the Written Examination and Physical Test. The Important Notification regarding the examination will be published in employment news paper and Official website of SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?