16th October 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How to work with an electronics company after graduating in electronics

I am a graduate in electronics..and want to work with a electronics company..any suggestion please mail me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  3. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  4. Can I be eligible for Bihar Public Service after graduating in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  6. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  7. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  8. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  9. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  10. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  12. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  13. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  14. How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?
  15. How to do a job in electronics company after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  16. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics? -- [New]
  17. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  18. Which company is good for me to do project work of university near or in Ahmedabad? I am a student of GTU in electronics and communication
23rd February 2013, 08:52 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to work with an electronics company after graduating in electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in electronics..and want to work with a electronics company..any suggestion please mail me to [email protected]

Dear Aspirant,

Since you are a electronics engineer you need to get the job in the core industries.

Ways of getting the jobs of core industries:

OnCampus Recruitment Drive

OFFCampus Recruitment Drive

Government Exams for Core industries

GATE Score Based Interview in the Core companies

So this are the ways of getting the jobs in the core sector of your stream.

So for that you need to have a percentile atleast 60%.

But few companies ask even more percentile cutoff which can be greater than 65% or more.

There is also another way of getting the job in a core company.Like if you do the internship in any core company.

By that they can know your statistics and capacity of work so there may be a chance of taking you into the job.This is an internal process.

So this are the suggestions for you.Infact these are the best solutions for everyone.Good luck.
Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?