11th August 2012, 10:02 PM
selvakumar85

How to write NET exam? Books to be referred?

I completed MBA
now em in singapore
I want to write net exam while I come to India
pls guide me, what are the books I've to refer?
pls give me book and author name

7th September 2012, 11:19 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write NET exam? Books to be referred?

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . This examination will be held in the month of June and December . Minimum Qualification for required to apply for this examination is that candidate should have a completed Master degree from a recognized University .

Eligibility Criteria :-

You must have a Master degree with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at lest 55% aggregate marks in Master degree .

50% aggregate marks for reserved categories ( SC/ST/VH/PH candidates ) . Any discipline master degree candidate can apply for NET Examination .

If you are appearing in the final semester of master degree or awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply for NET Examination .

So if you are completed master degree then you are eligible to apply for NET examination .

NET Exam notification will be publish in the month of October in the official website of UGC NET Examination .

Books for NET Exam :-

UGC NET Commerce: Previous Years Papers Solved
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 180

UGC NET/SET Management
by Seema Kumari
Price: Rs. 630

UGC-NET Library & Information Science: Previous Years' Papers
by R. Gupta
Price: Rs. 180

UGC NET/SLET Computer Science and Applications
by G. K. P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 540

Human Resource Management Ugc Jrf-Slet-Net
by Gurpreet Randhawa
Publisher: Aph Publishing Corporation
Price: Rs. 495

UGC-NET: Environmental Sciences
by R. Gupta
Price: Rs. 160
8th September 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write NET exam? Books to be referred?

i m appear to ll.m II year in environment group ,can i eligible to net exam (coming December), How to select paper for net exam , what is the syllabus of net exam and give me list of books to be referred for law NET Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?