25th July 2012, 04:51 PM
d.komala

How to apply for NET/SET exam after finishing BSc(Physics), MHRM, MLM, MBA, MBA, PGDPMIR

Dear Sir,

I am finished My B.Sc (Physics), MHRM,MLM,MBA,PGDPMIR,Kindly let me how to apply for Net / Set Exam and what Eligible to attend the Exam

Kanmani

Related Questions:
  1. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  3. How can I apply for MBA counseling after finishing B.Com CA with 64%
  4. Is it necessary to do MBA if I want to go in business or should I go for some other course?
  5. How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA
  6. How to do MBA after finishing BSc Maths?
  7. Can graduate get admission in AMIE for Post Graduation?
  8. Can I apply for MBA after finishing 12th and 3 years diploma?
  9. How to do part time job in HR Chennai after finishing MHRM
  10. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. What are MBA studies? How to apply for MBA? List of top MBA schools?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  14. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  15. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  16. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect? -- [New]
  17. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  18. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2013, 07:21 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NET/SET exam after finishing BSc(Physics), MHRM, MLM, MBA, MBA, PGDPMIR

UGC NET exams are conducted by UGC
This exam is conducted two times in a year
The exams are held in june and December each year

Next exam would be held in June 2013

Eligibilty to apply for the UGC-NET exams are:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

There is no age limit to apply for the NET exams if you are applying for the Lectureship exams

So, if you meet the above eligibilty, than you can apply for the Next UGC NET exams
5th February 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NET/SET exam after finishing BSc(Physics), MHRM, MLM, MBA, MBA, PGDPMIR

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your earlier replay, kindly let me know how to prepare this Exam and send the best coaching centers and how to get select this Exam and how to help my career my feature

Am finish my MBA(HRM) this year June 13 only so let me know how long prepare this Exam.

Regards,

Komala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?