12th September 2011, 09:28 PM
nirmal.raju

Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?

Eligibility to enter into or to write KAS and IAS exams?

I am Nirmal purcuing my BBM final year and wanted to know the eligibility to write the exam and cut off percentage for it,main books to refer,in a year how many times wil they conduct the exams!!!!!!!!

Please let me know about it as soon as u can maam.

17th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?

i am surprised with this websit, there are only questions but no answers,
it is really strange, hundreds of links but no end result.
2nd November 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?

i want to know how to apply for kas exam
15th November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i am studying btech second year .i need clarification about the civil services exam and my question is can i write exam in my 5th year of dual degree.
6th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit
29th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is age limit
good luck... for general cat 30 is the age limit
7th February 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What should be to sit in examanation.my dob is 07_03_1991 am i.
21st March 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i have asked a single question three to four times..but i have not got a single answer for it....
also tried by registering myself to get answer but no change in web page... its full of questions but no answer,,
5th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Me tawseef from anantnag (kashmir)...respected sir plz n plz tell me how i can prepare for k.a.s exam nd plz give me the syllibus for same.
29th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING NOW B.C.A 3rd SEM SO HOW CAN I PREPAIR FOR KAS UPCOMING EXAMS PLS GIVE ME HINTS
2nd July 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for IAS
12th October 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i am B E ( bio tech ) 5th sem student how can i prepare for KAS exam
(eligibility.age limit )
17th December 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Wt is the age limit for gm cat?
23rd October 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

without persuing entrance can i register ias
24th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSW and working as Executive HR. tel me the KAS preliemary details and which are all subjects i will take as a part of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?