25th December 2010, 07:19 PM
Steven Gerrard

I am an OCI(Overseas Citizen of India) presently doing 12th in Tamilnadu : Can I sit for AIIMS entrance exam?

I am Overseas Citizen of India(OCI), presently studying std.12 in Chennai,Tamilnadu. Can i sit for the AIIMS Entrance exam?

1st January 2011, 02:33 PM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: I am an OCI(Overseas Citizen of India) presently doing 12th in Tamilnadu : Can I sit for AIIMS entrance exam?

Yes you can seat in AIMS exam.Its not depends on OCI or what.
so be prepare and study hard.

Best Of Luck Steve
20th February 2011, 06:13 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Default Re: I am an OCI(Overseas Citizen of India) presently doing 12th in Tamilnadu : Can I sit for AIIMS entrance exam?

HI DEAR FRIEND,
YES you can sit in AIIMS exam.
AIIMS is the very good option.so be prepare and study very hard.

ALL THE BEST.
13th April 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

for the student holding OCI card, is there any requirement to study for a certain number of years before taking the CET(Karnataka) exam?
25th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing her cambridge A/L exams and she is a PIO card holder living out side india. Is she eligible to go for the AIIMS entrance exam?
27th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

where I get the Tamilnadu 12th Std zoology chapterwise question papers?
11th November 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a Indian born with Canadian Citizenship. I also have OCI. I have done my 10 12 from Canada. Am I elgible to write AIPMT and related Indian medical school entrance exam. Please advise.
6th March 2012, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

am doing my 12 std from n.i.o.s (national institute of open schooling ) can i do my aiims exam 2012
1st June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i am an oci{overseas citizen of india}now i study12th in tamil nadu:can i join engineering counseling?
19th June 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a PIO card holder :can I appear for the AIIMS entrance exam . Do I have to pay higher fees?
25th July 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

my son has a OCI card; is he eligible to join self finance colleges in nri quota or will be have to apply only to deemed university
28th May 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is an oci card holder studying 11th std in tamilnadu .DASA admission for architecture is not available at School of Architecture and Planning AND NIT . i want her to pursue architecture either thru anna university counselling or nit .is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?