3rd February 2018, 04:59 PM
JAANI 123

I have done BA and want to do Hotel Management now. Am I eligible? Which courses are there for me?

I'm B.A graduate and now I want to do Hotel Management course but I don't know the requirements for this course. Please tell me the requirements of it and name of course to pursue for Hotel Management after BA.

Related Questions:
9th February 2018, 12:44 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: I have done BA and want to do Hotel Management now. Am I eligible? Which courses are there for me?

MBA in Hotel Mangement is 2 years post graduation course. YOu are also eligible to apply for the Hotel Management Course.

Eligiblity criteria:Should have graduation with atleast 50% marks.As you have completed BA you are eligible to apply.

Admission Procedure : Through Entra exams like CAT, XAT,NIMAT,CMAT,MAT. As per the marks obtained in the entrance exam admission is provided in the affiliated collages.

Course Fees- Rs.2.50 Lacs to Rs. 8.0 Lacs

List of some collages for Hotel Management-

1.Intitute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & applied Nutritian, Chennai
2.Institute Of Hotel Management,Aurangabad
3.Lovely Profesioal Univercity,Chandigarh
4.Chitkara Univercity Punjab
5.ITM Group Of Institution, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?