9th January 2011, 09:55 AM
abha.guddi

I have done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can I choose for NET exam?

sir, i m ba llb and mba. i want to know that m i eligible for net exam in llb subject or management. what type of question is being asked.

9th January 2011, 05:01 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: I have done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can I choose for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abha.guddi View Post
sir, i m ba llb and mba. i want to know that m i eligible for net exam in llb subject or management. what type of question is being asked.
Dear friend,
I think law would be the best option for phd...
6th March 2011, 11:24 PM
khan2003

Default Re: I have done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can I choose for NET exam?

Friend as you are MBA then, you may go for NET in management as there is great demand in management institute for lecturer.

Remember you should have 55% aggregate marks in MBA.
12th March 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can I choose for NET exam?

Respected sir,
I am learnign in LLm 1st year and i woluld like to give Net Set Examination, Can I do? if Yes how can i apply to the appearance of Net Set Examination. Send me details about NetSet Examination on metion below addrs.
[email protected]
12th April 2011, 12:23 AM
Taurus007

hii

done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can choose for NET exam
Friend as you are MBA then, you may go for NET in management as there is great demand in management institute for lecturer.
law would be the best option for phd

good luck
3rd September 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done L.L.B from pakistan in punjab university.now i m in londonan i wana start my legal practice here what can i do?
26th January 2012, 12:39 PM
despire007

done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can choose for NET exam
law would be the best option for phd
30th January 2012, 02:06 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You can choose the c s or l l b. Because other courses are most releved to banking. If your not interested to banking field. Which means not interested in banking or bank job. What is your interest you can select that. Best of luck your choice.
25th February 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done MA Sociology, MBA (HR) and now I am pursuing LLB 2nd year, am I eligible for NET SET exam in law faculty.
17th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done LLB and MBA, now i want to do ITI course in Civil Draughtsman so will it help for my better career?
5th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have B plus in LLB and in BCOM. Ido not have B plus in LLM.
I have 59 % in MBA (HR) Am I eligible for NET??? IF yes which subject??
23rd July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

which subjects should i take in f.a plz tell me because i dont want to do f.a.c
1st May 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done BA,L.L.B and now persuing MBA in final yr . so what can i choose for net exam ? can i choose law?
2nd May 2013, 03:17 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can surely apply for the National Eligibility Test but on the basis of MBA degree. You can not appear for Law subject even though you have completed BA LLB course.

The integrated LLB course or BA LLB is a graduation degree. To appear for National Eligibility Test you need to complete post graduation. Only the subjects of PG course are considered.

Since your post graduation degree is Master of Business Administration you are only eligible to appear for NET exam for Management subject. That too if you have scored sufficient marks to appear for NET entrance exam.

Since you are in final year of MBA, it is possible for you to appear for NET. However only appear if you are sure to meet the percentage criteria. Otherwise you will get disqualified later.

Eligibility

1. NET exam is open for any post graduation degree holder.

2. He/She must have 55 percent marks in the course.

3. SC/ST will require 50 percent in post graduation to appear.

4. It is also possible to appear during the final year of the course.

5. But only do so if you can meet the percentage criteria and submit degree in 2 years time frame.

6. Your NET subject will be Management.

7. No limit on attempts.

8. Age Limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship.

9. There is no upper age limit in case you are applying for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?