18th January 2014, 02:18 AM
shwta anand

What is the LLB course scope? I am doing graduation BSc

i am doing graduation Bsc wanted to do law bcz i hv great interest in law bt due to unawareness of law course i hv choosen grauation and decide to do llb after this, can u tell me is it help me in civil services exm and what are the scope if i choose law as career option

30th June 2016, 12:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the LLB course scope? I am doing graduation BSc

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is most job oriented course and there are many future career scope after the degree.

So, no doubt if you have interest in it you can pursue the course after B.Sc degree. Some of available options for you are :-

Law Firm ( Associate ).

Judicial exam.

Bank Legal Dept.

Litigation.

LPO.

Yes, you can appear for Civil Services examination after the course and knowledge never goes in vein and it will mostly helpful for you in Political Science optional paper and General Studies.
10th August 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed bsc i want to do llb because im very intrest in law can you help me now what can i do please tell me
7th March 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc and I want to do my career in law which course is suitable after bsc and what are criteria?
2nd October 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a MCA having 10 years of experience in IT industry. Cab I be a corporate Lawyer? If yes then how?
5th January 2023, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Now iam bsc MPC 2nd .i lv law course.iam interested on it .can I do llb after my graduation?will u plz tell me which xm will be better to do llb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?