29th October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?

Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career? Can someone please let me know the complete steps which I have to follow next? Looking forward to get the answer on this soon as possible.

Thanks!

29th October 2015, 11:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career? Can someone please let me know the complete steps which I have to follow next? Looking forward to get the answer on this soon as possible.

Thanks!
Well, you can select the Master Degree course based on your Interest so that you can achieve your career goal. Being a BA student its better that you can apply for Management related courses in order to get a good job. I suggest you to apply for an MBA in Finance or Human Resource Management which is having good scope at Present and future as well. You need to qualify in the MBA entrance exam such as, CAT, MAT, GMAT in order to get admission.
30th October 2015, 10:17 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!

There are two options one is to study further and the other one is to work.

Regarding the studying option you can choose M.A or MBA or LLB courses.

The M.A in your field is one of the best options.

You can also join MBA and there are many trades like HR, Marketing, Finance etc.

You can also do a LLB course to pursue your career in Law.

While you study it, you can try for a job in government and private companies.

You can write IBPS, RRB, SSC and UPSC examinations.

If you get a job then you can join or otherwise you can complete the course and you can get a job with your M.A or MBA or LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?