13th December 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done Mining Engineering and MBA : Which optionals to choose for RAS exam?

I am an aspirant for RAS. Please refer me which optional subject to choose?
My background is mining engineering and MBA.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?
  2. Which options to choose for RAS exam? I have done BSc and MBA in finance and Human Resource
  3. How to prepare for RAS Main(Mining Engineering) ?
  4. What are the subject sin RAS? I have done MBA from Pune
  5. MBA after Mining engineering is good option?
  6. Pursuing 1st year engineering : Can I take Geography and Psychology as optionals? Good coaching centres for these optionals?
  7. What optionals should I choose after doing BSc Nursing?
  8. Which subject to choose in RAS EXAM (Rajasthan) after M.Com?
  9. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  10. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  11. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? -- [New]
  12. When and how should I start my preparation of IFS? Which subjects can I choose as my optionals being a B.Com student
  13. How to prepare for RAS exam? What is upcoming RAS exam date
  14. Which subjects should I choose for RAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing BDS?
  15. Books to be referred for mains Botany?
  16. Best Coaching Institutes for RAS preparation in Jaipur? Pattern of RAS Exam? Which books to prepare for Computer Science for RAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Optionals available for me after completing MBA in HR and Marketing with interest in Civil Services?
  18. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
13th December 2010, 03:27 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: I have done Mining Engineering and MBA : Which optionals to choose for RAS exam?

hi!

For RAS exam you should choose that subject as optional in which you have interest & confidence. It is also desirable that you should have knowledge & good command over the subject you are selecting as optional.

Though you can select any combination of subjects it is always considered better to choose subjects from the discipline which you have studied. Because it will be easier for you to prepare the subjects which you have already studied.

As yo have done MBA & Btech in mining you can choose any management or engineering subjects like marketing, organisational behaviour, maths,etc. Maths is considered as one of the most scoring subjects in RAS exam.
14th December 2010, 09:00 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: I have done Mining Engineering and MBA : Which optionals to choose for RAS exam?

Dear
From my point of view you should go for mining it will be more beneficial from financial point of view but it depends upon your interest
30th December 2010, 08:21 PM
suvakant

What is the advantage of ras exam for mining engg.
7th March 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i am priya and i am giving exam for ras and i am very confused that which subject i choose for pre and main exam i have history from 11th to final year but now i dont remember anything about history so i am confused that should i take history or public admin which i never read or should i take philosophy i want to take subject beetwen three subject but i don't have command over these subjects so plz plz plz guide me what should i do which subject i will take
16th March 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

which subject do you need when doing mining engineering
16th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a B.Tech in electronics engg. i wanna go for RAS. I was from hindi medium till 12th class. I want to write RAS in hindi because I can't express myself fully in english. Which subject should I take for RAS . I can't cram the things. So i dont want to take history. Plz give me suggestion for optional subject so that I can score maximum. I dont want to take engg subject. My GS is not so good. I will try my best. Thank you.....
23rd October 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to do mining/electronics: wich is better 3or futurdd
10th September 2013, 05:17 PM
pooja..maheshwari

For RAS exam you should choose that subject as optional in which you have interest & confidence. It is also desirable that you should have knowledge & good command over the subject you are selecting as optional.

Though you can select any combination of subjects it is always considered better to choose subjects from the discipline which you have studied. Because it will be easier for you to prepare the subjects which you have already studied.

As yo have done MBA & Btech in mining you can choose any management or engineering subjects like marketing, organisational behaviour, maths,etc. Maths is considered as one of the most scoring subjects in RAS exam.
10th September 2013, 08:07 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

19th May 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

After doing b tech in mining engg. Should I go for MBA?
And if yes, which field would be better
Pls suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?