22nd November 2011, 03:34 PM
shanthichowdary

Optionals available for me after completing MBA in HR and Marketing with interest in Civil Services?

Hai everybody, my name is shanthi completed MBA in HR & Marketing having great interest in CIVIL services. please suggest me the optionals.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  3. What should i do after BBA from Patna among LLB preparation, MBA and Civil services? -- [New]
  4. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  5. Which subject is better for me after doing B.Tech?
  6. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?
  9. What are the opportunities in government after completing MBA in marketing of services?
  10. How to do company secretary course after completing MBA in marketing
  11. How to prepare for civil judge after completing BSc and MBA with marketing?
  12. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  13. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  14. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  15. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  16. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  17. Should I choose Humanities (Arts) or Commerce after 10th if I want to appear in Civil Services Exams later? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Study material, books and coaching institutes for UPSC Civil Services preparation?
15th April 2012, 11:48 PM
ritamathur

Default Re: Optionals available for me after completing MBA in HR and Marketing with interest in Civil Services?

Dear

After completing MBA in HR, you can apply to different positions like HR executive, HR generalist, HR admin. Various companies has different vacancies for HR. basically lot can be learn in HR in retail sector.

Also, marketing has large scope. If you dont want to go in sales then go online corporate marketing. business to business marketing. It is not field work.

all the best..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?