31st August 2011, 09:19 PM

Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?

Respected sir/madam,
I have done B.sc and M.B.A in markerting and human resource .which optionals to choose for RAS exams? I
am waiting your valuable answer
kindly mail me at [email protected]

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which options to choose for RAS exam? I have done BSc and MBA in finance and Human Resource
  2. I have done Mining Engineering and MBA : Which optionals to choose for RAS exam?
  3. Which subject should i choose in M.Phil after MBA in Human Resource? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus for MBA Human Resource and Marketing?
  5. How to make my career in UPSC? I am a PG(MBA Human Resource Management and Marketing)
  6. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource and IT?
  7. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  8. How to do correspondence MBA in Human Resource? I am doing 2nd year BSc IT student
  9. Optionals available for me after completing MBA in HR and Marketing with interest in Civil Services?
  10. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  12. Career option in private sector after MBA in HR and Marketing as dual specialization?
  13. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  14. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  15. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  16. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  17. What optionals should I choose after doing BSc Nursing?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
25th January 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?

Ihave done BSc. with Bio, and MBA with Marketing and Human Resource, Which subject to choose in RAS Exam.

Please answer .

Garima Sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?