10th December 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing 1st year engineering : Can I take Geography and Psychology as optionals? Good coaching centres for these optionals?

hello sir,
I am perceiving final year engineering degree.
and the que here is am interested to take geography and psychology as my optionals for CSE?
can i go for it?
and pls inform me about the good coaching centres for these optionals and general studies in Delhi
hoping for your best reply.

15th December 2010, 03:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Pursuing 1st year engineering : Can I take Geography and Psychology as optionals? Good coaching centres for these optionals?

hello friend

your interest towards civils services examination is appreciable

and you asked about geography and pshycology

common it doesn't matter whether what subject it is all matters your interest towards subject

personally i like pschycology but it may not be liked by everyone so

the decision should be from your heart and one more thing geography is very good for scoring

and for further suggestions and information

you can get in to this link

www.onestopias.com

www.upscportal.com

all the best

~aditya~
23rd April 2011, 10:24 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing 1st year engineering : Can I take Geography and Psychology as optionals? Good coaching centres for these optionals?

hi..
there is no rule that you have to take only an particular combination of subjects,
you can take any subject as you wish according to your choice,
also as you are interested in geography and psychology i would say its an very interesting choice because if you prepare for the these subject in an way you are also preparing for the general section because many questions in then general sections come from these subjects,
as for as the coaching is concerned then Delhi is the best place to have coaching for IAS ,
there are many institutes located in Delhi some of them are
1.chanakaya ias academy
2.raus ias academy
3.vajiram and ravi ias academy
2nd June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing 1st year engineering : Can I take Geography and Psychology as optionals? Good coaching centres for these optionals?

how many subject are in phychology course and please send me all their names
27th July 2012, 12:38 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend, It's really appreciable that you have interest in Civil Services.

Well, its completely your choice, what subjects you want for the examinations. As you have asked about geography and phsychology, these subjects are very common and interesting. You may go with these, if you want because one should always select the subjects which he feel more interesting and easy.

Second thing you have asked about the coaching Institutes. There are so many institutes, which are providing training for the prepration of such type of exams. You can prefer one of the following for coaching:

1. Chanakaya IAS Academy, Delhi

2. Raus IAS Academy, Delhi

3. Vajiram and Ravi IAS Academy, Delhi

I wish, this information will be helpful for you, All the very Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?