17th January 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is the Ideal college of pharmacy in Kalyan a government recognized university?

the ideal college of pharmacy at in kalyan are government reconzied or yes/no

5th May 2012, 09:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Ideal college of pharmacy in Kalyan a government recognized university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the ideal college of pharmacy at in kalyan are government reconzied or yes/no

The Ideal College of Pharmacy is recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra and is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.

The Diploma program offered by the college are approved by the All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE] and Pharmacy Council Of India [PCI].

Hence, the College is recognized.
17th August 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Ideal college of pharmacy in Kalyan a government recognized university?

When are the offline forms available for b pharm 2012????
21st June 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want admision in pharmacy...thisyear i hve clear my h.s.c by scoring 52
12th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 55 in brd exam and 59 in pcb can i get admission in ideal college in bpharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?