11th December 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Is IELTS necessary to study MBBS in Germany

Is IELTS necessary to study MBBS in germany?...Could u please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  2. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  4. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  5. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  6. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  8. How to study masters education in germany?
  9. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  13. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  16. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  17. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  18. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
30th November 2016, 09:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IELTS necessary to study MBBS in Germany

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

It is mandatory to have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to MBBS course in German Universities. So, if you have not appeared in IELTS examination, you need to appear in IELTS examination and report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MBBS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?