5th September 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hi,I am zubair.I am a student of fsc and i want further study in Germany and i scored 5.5 bands in ielts and got admission letter from german university...
Will embassy give me visa while i scored 5.5 bands overall in ielts ?*

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  7. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  8. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  14. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  15. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
8th December 2014, 05:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

There are various parameters based on which VISA is given like the academic background of the student, scores in the entrance exam,work experience, financial status, interview scores, institute where admission is done, etc. Since you have got admission letter from German University so you have a high probability of getting VISA even though you have less score in IELTS. However, make sure you do not commit any mistake in other parameters otherwise they might reject you. You need to give your interview well. Moreover, your institution should be recognized. Having work experience or knowledge of German Knowledge will help you in getting VISA.
11th August 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How many bands I need to get Visa in Germany?!
12th August 2020, 08:43 PM
ramsagarofficial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many bands I need to get Visa in Germany?!
Thanks for your interest in Germany, we at Global Tree overseas education & immigration consultants, please share your profile details we will help you with the entire process like IELTS support and visa application process.
4th March 2021, 11:07 PM
Maahi14

Generally, 6.5 is a good band score for IELTS students visa. Through this score, you can apply to ample universities at your preferred level of study. 5.5 is less than required so you have to try hard for it.
9th April 2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 4.5 in reading, 5.5 in writing and 6 in listening and speaking plz suggest me which country should I apply with these bands ???
14th July 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I got band 6 in IELTS, on this band can I get admission in Germany for MS in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?