10th September 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Hi,I am zubair from Lucknow.I am a student of fsc and i want further study in Germany and i scored 5.5 bands in ielts and got admission letter from german university...
Will embassy give me visa while i scored 5.5 bands overall in ielts ?*

Related Questions:
  1. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  6. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  9. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  13. How to study masters education in germany?
  14. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
  16. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
25th November 2014, 05:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Yes, embassy will give you VISA to study provided you satisfy the below conditions.
- You are eligible for student VISA having valid passport.
- You need to show that you have got offer of admission from a recognized foreign educational institute and start pursuing your course as soon as you arrive in that country.
- You have the financial stability to pursue the course and in case of emergencies.
- You need to make sure that the university in which you are seeking admission has provision of international admission and report to the provinces/territories and CIC regarding international enrollment.
-You need to crack the VISA interview at the German consulate to get the VISA.
22nd March 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?

I am in poland and i want to go germany for study, because of here on poland has not study properly and much more probles so thats why i want to go germany and i get ielts 5.5 band so will embassy give me visa ?
9th August 2019, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I recently got 5.5 band in IELTS and I am pursuing my bachelors in mechanical engineering with more than 7 CGPA. And I will clear the German language examination upto A2 level. Then am I eligible to get admission in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?