13th December 2011, 08:35 PM
tombnk

If I have done B.E, MBA financial management with 6 years experience in Telecom industry can I work in BSNL?

Hi, Myself Naveen BE(EEE),MBA(Financial management) having 6 years of telecom experience , Interested to work in BSNL , Inform me the date & procedure for the JTO examination..

Related Questions:
  1. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  2. Can I go for telecom management course after having 2.5 years work experience in Huawei Telecommunication?
  3. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  4. How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  6. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  7. How to get admission in London Business School?
  8. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  9. Can I take part in BSNL JTO exam if I have 7 years experience in Telecom and aged 31 years in General Category?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  11. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  12. What does it mean by MFS course? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  15. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  16. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  17. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  18. How to pursue a career in government sector after having a total work experience of 5 years in Automotive Industry?
19th January 2012, 02:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have done B.E, MBA financial management with 6 years experience in Telecom industry can I work in BSNL?

No amount of experience or educational qualification can get you a job directly with BSNL. To get a job with BSNL you have to appear for an entrance exam followed by interviews. BSNL advertises a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Telecom Officers. The suitable candidates can apply through prescribed application format given in the advertisement. The selection process is done through an All India Competitive Examination. The upper age limit of the candidate is 30 years. Minimum required educational eligibility is Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized engineering college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?