10th October 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?

Hello,
I am MBA postgraduate from ICFAI Business School, PGCPM from IIM-Joka and having total more than 10 years of industry experience and presently self employed. I want to pursue PhD in Management from IGNOU. How can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  4. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  8. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  11. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  12. From which universities can I do Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  14. Which university is the best to do Ph.D from distance learning in Chemistry?
  15. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  16. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  17. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  18. Is it possible to take Ph.D in Chemistry distance after graduation in Chemistry(Regular)?
17th October 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?

You can apply for Ph.D admission when admission notification is released by IGNOU. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your MBA post graduation. Admission will be based in the performance in the written exam and interview.

As you have got 10 years of professional experience in the given field which will help you to get exemption from entrance exam stage. Therefore, just start preparing for interview stage because it will be crucial for you now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?