8th April 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue a career in government sector after having a total work experience of 5 years in Automotive Industry?

I am a Mechanical Engineering and MBA - Marketing Graduate.
I have a total work experience of 5 yrs in Automotive Industry ( MNCs).
I am really interested to persue my career in Govt Sectors..
Kindly guide me as to achieve my goals in Govt Sector..
Please send me ur valuable reply to my email [email protected]
regd
vinod

Related Questions:
  1. How to begin a new career towards Compliance? Which courses to pursue and how would be job stability in this industry?
  2. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  4. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  5. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  6. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?
  7. Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry? -- [New]
  8. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  9. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  11. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  12. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  14. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i pursue Graduation at 52 years age without having any High School Certificate?
  16. Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. Possibility to do Internship for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 1st year candidate?
17th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue a career in government sector after having a total work experience of 5 years in Automotive Industry?

Can executive MBA holders can apply for government jobs like MBA degree holders? Are they eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?